Business Intelligence 4th edition Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data provides students with a solid foundation in business intelligence (BI), reinforced with hands-on practice to help future managers use and understand analytics. Real-world cases throughout illustrate the capabilities, costs and justifications of BI as applied to a variety of businesses.
The 4th Edition has been reorganized around 3 types of analytics: descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive (a classification promoted by INFORMS), and includes new exercises, Internet assignments, and discussion questions.
Business Intelligence 4th edition
business intelligence analytics and data science a managerial perspective ppt
business intelligence analytics and data science a managerial perspective 4/e
- An Overview of Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data Science
- Descriptive Analytics I: Nature of Data, Statistical Modeling, and Visualization
- Descriptive Analytics II: Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Predictive Analytics I: Data Mining Process, Methods, and Algorithms
- Predictive Analytics II: Text, Web, and Social Media Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics: Optimization and Simulation
- Big Data Concepts and Tools
- Future Trends, Privacy and Managerial Considerations in Analytics